No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday, Vin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea thought about that when cutting and pasting it but thought what the hell who would say something like that
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
      Oh! You're probably referring to the thong holding the 2 guavas and the large plantain?

Jukin had just gone grocery shopping before the parade and had put his fresh
      produce in the thong 'cause he needed both hands to carry the flag!

Somebody should tell Juke to put the potato in the front of his thong next time.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Wow you guys are a bunch of a-holes!! I can't believe how many of you jumped on the bandwagon to rip me.... and not ONE of you complimented my shoes!! I mean come on golden sandals to match the bag and no one noticed!! Why do I even bother. ...
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Nice shoes, Juk!
          "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
            Nice shoes, Juk!
            And the feathers are quite charming too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
              Wow you guys are a bunch of a-holes!! I can't believe how many of you jumped on the bandwagon to rip me.... and not ONE of you complimented my shoes!! I mean come on golden sandals to match the bag and no one noticed!! Why do I even bother. ...

Au contraire mon ami!

I gave you major props...first for your yin qualities (sword master) and then, in an ever so subtle manner, for your complementary yang qualities (supremely sensitive and artistic).

But you're right about the gold sandals...which are absolutely to die for...I didn't comment on them. All I can say is that envy bested me. I had to avert my gaze to avoid fainting.

You simply must PM me and tell where you got them!

(Please! PLEASE! Don't let the others know if it's a shop in the Philly area. The little fashion savages will clean out the stock before I can get down there! Especially that MM. He'd be the absolute queen of ALL PENN DOT in those darling sandals.)

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                Au contraire mon ami!

I gave you major props...first for your yin qualities (sword master) and then, in an ever so subtle manner, for your complementary yang qualities (supremely sensitive and artistic).

But you're right about the gold sandals...which are absolutely to die for...I didn't comment on them. All I can say is that envy bested me. I had to avert my gaze to avoid fainting.

You simply must PM me and tell where you got them!

(Please! PLEASE! Don't let the others know if it's a shop in the Philly area. The little fashion savages will clean out the stock before I can get down there! Especially that MM. He'd be the absolute queen of ALL PENN DOT in those darling sandals.)
                I for one so look forward to your future purchase tino. I just hope we can keep the young dollies off of you when you dawn them! I hope MM won't be jealous.

Comment

Working...
                X