Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Fucking STand That iphoneX Commercial

makes me insane every time it comes on.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Originally posted by musicman View Post
    makes me insane every time it comes on.

Stupid and so fucking "gay" in the non sexual, incredibly jerked off-sense.

Comment

That friekin Indian chant is really getting old too.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

It appears I mentally tune out not only my wife but commercials as well.

Comment

Had enough of We Ready too
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
            Had enough of We Ready too
            No shit

Comment

I hate the Verizon dumbass commercials with that asshole along with the Chevy commercials with the "real customers" being surprised that Chevy can concoct a way to think that their cars are the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
                I hate the Verizon dumbass commercials with that asshole along with the Chevy commercials with the "real customers" being surprised that Chevy can concoct a way to think that their cars are the best.
                The Chevy ads, with that smug little fuck with the beard and the moron 'real people', have annoyed me since they first came on a couple years ago. They provoke in me dark thoughts...very dark. Progressive Insurance, with 'Flo' and 'Jamie" even has an ad parody of the Chevy ads that I find amusing because they break balls on the lame 'curtain reveals' in the Chevy ads.

I also like the ad (can't remember the product) with the incompetent/indifferent tattoo artist that smiles and says softly to the dork customer, "Stay in your lane bra". He delivers that line perfectly.

The Bud Light ads, at first, were as lame and useless as are all 'light beers'. (Why bother drinking the watered down piss?) Unlike the product, they've improved a bit over time.

Ninety % of the TV commercials produced for the viewing public in the US
                are aimed at Short School Bus riders and lack any redeeming social value.

Comment

I seldom watch commercials, but I have to admit that all of the insurance companies have funny ads. Farmers and GEICO are the best. Of course they are all BS because they'll do anything not to pay a claim LOL!!

Comment

Working...
                  X