Old people SUCK! (OT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FRESH
    I apologize if I have been a DICK as of late.

Comment

I certainly hate to add this after SOT's sensitive post, but I am sorry to hear about all you are dealing with, Fresh, and for all of the other stories of hardship that have been shared by others. It makes me realize both how fortunate i have been and also what I should be prepared to discus with my loved ones in advance.

So, in a weird way, thanks. But in a less selfish way, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Comment

Made myself too easy of a target, eh Swing?
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
          Made myself too easy of a target, eh Swing?
          I was sensing that you were needing a little comic relief...

Comment

Yeah, and I know you're ALWAYS there for me.
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Comment

Fresh you are one of the reasons many of us are here on this board. When you're down...don't count us out. In the meantime I have a bone to pick with you about your definition above of "bandwagon fans"........but only over a couple beers :P

Comment

Fresh,

Hopefully your father will find true rest, and your entire family be in peace.
                  "You will dress only in attire specially sanctioned by P.E. special services… You are no longer part of the system. You are above the system, over it, beyond it. We're "them." We're "they." We are the Men in Green."

Comment

Working...
                  X