Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forget Donovin Darius (Insider Info)

Confidential:
    Received an interesting text message this weekend. Let's just say this - you will not - 100% guaranteed see Donovin Darius in Eagles green this year.

The basic summary is the Eagles think he's not a very good player any longer.
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Thanks, BP.

Funny as hell that you post something "confidential" on a message board....LOL!!!!!
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Exactly.
      Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
      Playoff Appearances:
      NFC Title Games:
      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Won't even work him out?

Comment

Read my lips: NO DONOVIN DARIUS. No chance. No how. 100%.

There is no Donovin Darius.
          Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
          Playoff Appearances:
          NFC Title Games:
          Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

It'll be OK as long as there's still a Donovan McNabb
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

like I said, that's the word down here that he's done

Comment

I;m surprised, as well, that they won't even bring him in to work him out, or consider a low risk offer where they can just cut him loose if they want. But BP's word is gold, man. SOLID GOLD!
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I'd believe it if the email said 99%, since we all know that nothing is imposible. I think an organization is bad if they would not leave open the option of taking a look at a proven vet who is a good character guy and who is very good friends with your two biggest stars. So tell me, what do they do if two of our top guys at that position go down before the season and Darius is sitting there healthy and willing to play at a low salary?

"Nope, emails have already been sent to BigPhilly saying 100%. "We can't go back on his word."

Ever notice how the NFL won't let players wear the number "100"? It is not a lucky number,,,,BigGuy.
                  Pedro

Comment

If he is never brought in and/or looked at thru the entire season or is signed by someone else w/o being looked at by Philly will you agree it was 100%?
                    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                    Playoff Appearances:
                    NFC Title Games:
                    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Pedro's post was funny.

Comment

That's enough of susie....no susie.... make her disappear.

SHE'S GONE.

GONE!

look at that bumper sticker.

- seinfeld
                        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
                        X