I cant believe we lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cant believe we lost

I had to leave at halftime and I thought we were gaining momentum to win the game.

Other than the Vick injury, I guess the defense was their usual pathetic selves?

I fully expected us to win by double digits today.

How long is Vick out for?

Comment

Was at the game, but my perspective:
      > Who dropped that first pass in the redzone? Was it Steve Smith that dropped it and caused the INT? Killer.
      > 2 trips inside the 5 and come away with 6 points
      > our secondary thought it was 2 hand touch today

...and that was the ball game.

Comment

Yes. Steve smith.

Comment

two short yardage f ups. why not ronniebrown vaulting over the top? didnt we bring him here for those situations?
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
            two short yardage f ups. why not ronniebrown vaulting over the top? didnt we bring him here for those situations?
            To make matters worse we actually tried 2 qb sneaks with a qb that had an ailing hand and came off a concussion last week

This one is on the coaches

Comment

I'm not one to rip Reid, but we lost this game when we didn't make it on 4th and 1 from around midfield in the 4th......What he was thinking there, I have no idea. We had the lead and. Our short yardage offense wasn't getting it done, but the D was playing well...PUNT THE BALL!!!! Force Eli to drive them 50 or so yards for the FG, instead of only 20 or 25 (as it turns out they get a TD)

We punt there and pin them back, good chance we are sitting here 2-1.
              Theo

Bleedin Green in 117!!

Trey Wingo is still a geek!!

Comment

I have to agree with you Theo. I didn't understand it at the time and I don't understand it now. I thought it was a terrible decision.

Comment

Lot of bad decisions today by Reid, Castillo and Marty.

The worst decisions have been by Andy and Howie the last few years in April.
                  www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

This isn't the first time the Giants beat the crap out of us. How these FO morons think that if we get smaller and quicker we can stand up better is beyond me. At least our defense did pretty good at running away fast from contact.
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

You are absolutely right, 60. The Giants beat us up and took our lunch money, again. And this time we didn't get to have Desean bail os out to mask it.
                      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Two weeks in a row of piss-poor calls down at the goal line and one horrible decision to go for it on fourth down at midfield with a two-point lead didn't help things.

Also, the Eagle coaches were pathetic and the defensive coordinator in particular is overmatched.

Also didn't help that Canty got a late helmet-to-helmet hit on Vick that knocked him out of the game. Of course, not a word said about it on the broadcast.
                        Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Broadcast booth said it was clean. He hit Vick's shoulder pad then continued helmet to helmet. Wonder if that was the call if it was Brady or Manning or any other chosen one.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                            Broadcast booth said it was clean. He hit Vick's shoulder pad then continued helmet to helmet. Wonder if that was the call if it was Brady or Manning or any other chosen one.

Brady definitely wouldve gotten a flag there.

The NFL is turning into the NBA with the star treatment bullshit.

Comment

couldn't agree more SF
                              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
                              X