Playoff scheduling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoff scheduling?

Does anybody know how the NFL schedules the days and times for these games? Is travel time considered or do they just flip coins? I'm sure that money enters into the equation somehow.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

I think it’s all TV market/team driven. Cowboys in Saturday night slot because that’s arguably the top slot. Chargers in prob my worst slot even though they are big market because not a rabid fan base.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
      Does anybody know how the NFL schedules the days and times for these games? Is travel time considered or do they just flip coins? I'm sure that money enters into the equation somehow.
      AW is on the right track, but it's a little more complicated than that.

(What follows is Highly Classified/ Eyes Only Information)

Jerry sends a team of 14 of his best underage whores (12 and under} to "visit" Uncle Roger. Eight have Jerry's selected dates and times for the Wild Card Round tattooed on their asses. The next 4 have this weekend's Divisional Round tattooed on their breasts. (NFL Officials are also instructed as to who the 'winners' are to be by Jason Garrett, who delivers this information to Al Riveron orally because Jason is fluent in Spanish and his "mouth is so purty".

The League Championship Game info is tattooed on the respective Mounds of Venus on Jerry's 2 favorites 10 year olds. (Ten is the legal age of consent in Texas).

Jerry allows the actual winners of the League Championship Games to determine who goes to the Super Bowl. That's just the kind of swell guy he is.

Comment

Working...
      X