No announcement yet.

We believe you Andy........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And to make an unprecedented 5th consecutive post in one thread.....

I ALSO hold Reid responsible for the level of discipline displayed by this team. Some don't seem to want to do that, but I hold him ultimately accountable for what his players do on that field. Good and bad.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

No prob, MD.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I was being sarcastic!

See it isn't easy to know all the time.
        //////////////////////////////////////////////////

Let me rephrase my---- "Actually the 1st e-con advises that "you" are rolling your eyes, thus sarcasm or disbelief or "can you believe this", no?

My guess is this is what confused VFK, not to put words in his mouth though." post,,,,,, to read---------------------

" Maybe the use of the rolling Eyes Icon confused VFK a bit, as I would also interpret that Icon to mean sarcasm or disbelief or a "can you believe this" approach. Maybe you didn't mean to use that icon, but it might explain VFK reaction."

Comment

I KNOW you were being sarcastic. LMAO!!!!

That was my subtle way of saying I'm done tawkin icons.

BTW- how do you like my new term, iconic. I made that shit up! (smiley face)

Comment

Ummmm, you made up "Iconic" just like Al Gore invented the internet. Sorry but Mr. Webster turned over in his grave when he heard you were trying to take his just due.

Comment

BTW, this may have just turned into the dumbest thread we have ever had here yet -- and I for one am embarrassed, and yet proud in a strange way, to have done my part.

Comment

Is it a real word???? Wow! I thought I was just pullin' shit outta my ass like I normally do!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

For the record, the reason I didn't respond to VFK's "why is this questionable", is because I had no idea what he meant. I think I do NOW, because he aparently thought I was criticizing Reid for saying that stuff. As I said above, I was NOT, in fact I support the sentiment.

Comment

I looked up iconic in the Dictionary, and now I'm really confused. Are these little smiliey guys really religious, or just famous?

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
                    BTW, this may have just turned into the dumbest thread we have ever had here yet -- and I for one am embarrassed, and yet proud in a strange way, to have done my part.

No doubt! You and VFK have more than held up your end.

Let's keep it going. This is good therapy for bad Eagles football.

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
                      Is it a real word???? Wow! I thought I was just pullin' shit outta my ass like I normally do!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

For the record, the reason I didn't respond to VFK's "why is this questionable", is because I had no idea what he meant. I think I do NOW, because he aparently thought I was criticizing Reid for saying that stuff. As I said above, I was NOT, in fact I support the sentiment.
                      Yeah, it's a real word..........(adjective form of Icon)

And ,,

See wasn't that simple? We could have saved us like 27 posts each if you had just said that in response to my 1st post instead of trying to be a smart ass! :P (still don't know what the hell that one means)

Comment

Where's the fun in that?

Besides, I like seeing VFK get all worked up. Sorry he's not here to enjoy the fun. If he had been, I am sure I could have gotten another 2-3 pages outta this. I might have called Big Red 'Fat" or something outrageous like that.

Comment

And when I posted that I was not questioning anything, that means that I am not trying to pass judgements on the quote and cloud peoples interpretation. I am ASKING for YOUR reactions.

So, are you shocked, buyin, or what DO you think of the quote?
                          Finally an explanation....thanks Fresh. That was ALL I was asking for....

I think you know my stance on the quote...

Reid never says much of anything to the media, he keeps things in-house.

He has always made general statements like this when his team screws up; he just never names names or throws people under the bus like Parcells and others do...

He is right....and believes in this team to get on track which I do too...

Thus, I have no issue with the quote and find it pretty normal Reid fodder to motivate his team, but also show them he trusts and believes in them...
                          Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath
                            And when I posted that I was not questioning anything, that means that I am not trying to pass judgements on the quote and cloud peoples interpretation. I am ASKING for YOUR reactions.

So, are you shocked, buyin, or what DO you think of the quote?
                            I didn't have any problem understanding it Fresh. It looked to me like your basic line of thinking was that, under the circumstances, you didn't know how the team was going to respond to it.

But, I guess maybe Vote was thinking that you actually had the audactity to question something that Reid said.
                            Yea, thats it....I am just an apologist.... :P

-Andy Reid

Comment

And to make an unprecedented 5th consecutive post in one thread.....

I ALSO hold Reid responsible for the level of discipline displayed by this team. Some don't seem to want to do that, but I hold him ultimately accountable for what his players do on that field. Good and bad.
                              I agree he, as the HC, is ultimately responsible, but these are not children....players are responsible for their own actions too.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Where's the fun in that?

Besides, I like seeing VFK get all worked up. Sorry he's not here to enjoy the fun. If he had been, I am sure I could have gotten another 2-3 pages outta this. I might have called Big Red 'Fat" or something outrageous like that.
                                lol...now I am getting all worked up....I was asking a question and got mostly sarcasm and being told I was basically a moron in response...finally you answered and I was all set since that was all I wanted in the first place...

-Andy Reid

Comment

Working...
                                X