Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA...This guy is having...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA...This guy is having...

the worst year in the history of NFL coaches...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/f ... ml?cnn=yes
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Dude, that's F-in gross. How the hell does a 6 inch rat end up in a salad? SOMEBODY had to have noticed at that restaurant.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Maybe OD was working the drive-thru that day.

Comment

Rats must follow him every where!
        Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

Oh, and speaking dead horses and OD, here's another example of him tossing his QB under the bus..........you see, the reason for all of his drops, is that it's Bledsoe and Haley's fault.

Parcells probably is thinking about his next vacation by now.

--------------------------------------------

T.O. said he already feels better chemistry with Tony Romo than he ever did with deposed starter Drew Bledsoe. Owens even had an example, pointing out his 8-yard touchdown catch against New York Giants.

"I looked across the formation and he looked at me and he knew what was going on," Owens said. "It's just two players making a play."

Did he and Bledsoe ever develop that bond?

"I honestly tried to do that time and time again," he said. "But for whatever reason it didn't happen."
          "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
          — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
          - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

See this is what is F'ed up about our country's civil judical system.

His wife and daughter can sue for 1.7 million dollars because they either A. Saw a rat in their salad, or B. Were so dumb that they actually took a bite of the rat, either way they sustained "Long term physical illness"

They can sue for 1.7 million dollars yet my girlfriend whose house burned down due to a propane leak (caused by a bad regulator at the house) when she was the only person in it cannot sue for more than the house was worth (Which was already paid by the insurance company so she cannot sue for anything)
            Member of the Mike Bartrum Fan Club

Comment

Working...
            X