(ot) $20 for abottle of water!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zepster View Post
    Perhaps the OT subjects shouldn't be on here either, right? They sure as shit aren't talking about the Eagles! Wouldn't want to ruffle anyone's well preened feathers!
    I can't speak for anyone else but I would gladly commit to avoid starting any OT threads, which BTW are not in conflict with any existing board 'rules', if you would commit to ceasing all political flavored commentary .

Deal?

Comment

You guys need to keep your politics out of here. We have one fucking rule on this board.

Comment

Lmao...........

Comment

Originally posted by flyered View Post
          I'd get rid of the off-topic stuff. Has a tendency to ruin good boards.
          Pictures of hot babes ?
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by flyered View Post
            I'd get rid of the off-topic stuff. Has a tendency to ruin good boards.
            FR,

I see what you mean about OT threads ruining a board. This damn OT bottled water thread messed people up so badly, the only posts for 2 days on this entire board were from musicman and Jukin on the OT Babe thread.

If it weren't for Popper, we'd have about one new strictly Eagles thread started a week.

Comment

Working...
            X