Everyone blame me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone blame me

I screwed with the Eagles karma because of fantasy football. I had Eli Manning starting today and right before the fumble recovery TD, I thought to myself..."This game is rocking, now just let Manning get a meaningless TD somewhere along the game and it will be perfect."
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Didn't even read your post, but sure, Ill blame ya. I've got plenty of blame to spread around.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

OK, NOW I read your post........and I'll just say.... What the FUCK is your problem?!?!?!?! You drafted Eli FUCKING Blow Job as your QB? You Douche!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Sorry, just venting....)
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

that's why I don't play fantaasy football. Not that you starting him had any ramifications on the game, but I will never, ever root for players on other teams to do well.

You're either an Eagle, or someone I hate...
        The Shack - Santa Monica, CA - LA's Home for Philadelphia Eagles Football

Comment

I love Fantasy Football but i never draft anyone on NFC east teams.

Comment

blame Rspurr, he drafted for me.
            Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

That's one hell of a team I drafted for you. Aren't you in first place?

And I actually drafted Trent Green as your #1 QB, so blame the loss on him for getting knocked out last week.
              Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Fine.

F-rspurr.

Comment

Fine.

F-ME!
                  Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

LMAO!!!!

Sorry, buddy.

Comment

no it was my fault...my wife started with the "pay attention to me" bullshit in the thrid 1/4. it took the energy right of the game for me. i was irritated and it never seemed to turn around

Comment

Re: Everyone blame me

Originally posted by leifdawg
                        I screwed with the Eagles karma because of fantasy football. I had Eli Manning starting today and right before the fumble recovery TD, I thought to myself..."This game is rocking, now just let Manning get a meaningless TD somewhere along the game and it will be perfect."
                        I'm sorry Leif but that is a bunch of crap. I will never play fantasy football and its because of BS like that. It breaks every karma rule there is.

Comment

Originally posted by mikes
                          that's why I don't play fantaasy football. Not that you starting him had any ramifications on the game, but I will never, ever root for players on other teams to do well.

You're either an Eagle, or someone I hate...
                          This is the exact same reason I don't play. I like to hate the players I hate. Not like them this week because I drafted them.
                          FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Working...
                          X