Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor Alert - TO Has A Fractured Hand

RUMOR ALERT...

Read on the Cowboys MB that TO has a fractured right hand. Supposedly it was said on the Cowboys post game radio with Brad Sham and Charlie Waters.

No one else reporting yet other than Andrea Kramer reporting on NBC that he was taken in for x-rays.

man that sucks...poor guy. ya hate to see it happen to good players.

there is a football god

Comment

He says 2-4 weeks.

Let the drama of "will he play in Philly" begin.

Comment

DANG, thanks for that heads up! Hate to wish injury on anyone, but for him, I'll make an exception...........

He had serious dropsies last night. The Redskins were hitting him every chance they got, and he dropped at least four passes....and it kept the Skins in the game for a while, even though Dallas' D totally shut down the Skins' offense......all the Dallas receivers were dropping passes though, did you notice?? Bledsoe should've had at least 8 more completions, seriously.

And by the way, I liked how it got under T-who's skin. You could see his eyes bugging out from behind his face mask, and he did get mouthy at someone (an assistant coach?) when he reached the sideline after dropping a third down pass.
        "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
        — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
        - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Broken finger, I heard. But yeah, they we guning for TO last night, even took a couple heap shots at him.

Way to go, Skins.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

And B.O.'s streak of not playing a full 16 game schedule continues. I think it was 2001 the last time he played a full schedule.
            Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Radio in DC said broken finger, out 2-4 weeks. Places his return to Philly in question.

Comment

i cant even fully enjoy this thanks to red and co :-/
                Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

ESPN mentioned surgury, and out 2-4 weeks. If they put pins in he'll miss more than two weeks, it would seem a WR needs his hands. If it's hurt bad enough to need surgery forget the two week thing, and look at 4-6 weeks.
                  Redskins Suck Ass

Comment

Also heard, he thinks he hurt the hand on the first or second play of the game, but kept playing for the whole game.

Ok, a warrior attitude is a good thing to have, but if that's true, it's a dumbass thing to do (sure, I can catch with one hand, coach!)
                    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Working...
                    X