michael lewis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• michael lewis

the collapse was one the whole ensemble can share in, a true team effort. that aside, michael lewis' performance was pathetic. two miscues, 14 points. anyone else thinking he won't get the big money he's looking for here?
    socratee.spreadshirt.com

The Eagles look to resign the players they want earlier than the last year of the contract. I think he's gone, especially with Considine here now.

Comment

Lewis is't even as good as Sean Taylor at this point, or Roy Williams for that matter. Other than the occasional big hit, what does he ever contribute? I don't have a major problem with keeping him, but Big Money?? Hell no.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Forget the contract I think his butt should be on the bench next week in San Fran. They are going to need to cover up for what is now bad corners so they will need better cover safeties something that Considine is and Lewis is not.
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

When his contract is done he'll walk. It will be for the better too, if the Eagles were serious about keeping him he would of been re-signed a year ago. Considine is the heir apparent. Absolutely brutal yesterday, and that refers to the whole Eagles secondary. Guy's were open everywhere, and 3 CB's let guys run right past them.
          Redskins Suck Ass

Comment

Lewis was one of the more overrated players on the Eagles IMO and I have never seen why so many loved him.

He was horrendous in pass coverage last year and it appears he is making the same mistakes.

Comment

I think Ed Reed is a FA at the end of the year...
              The Shack - Santa Monica, CA - LA's Home for Philadelphia Eagles Football

Comment

Working...
              X