No announcement yet.

Bye Bye Koy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coach, I can easily live with...but only if he shaves that neck and washes his face at least once a month. Otherwise. without the helmet to hide his face, it will only be a matter of time before the Smithsonian scoops his ass up and puts him in their Cro-Magnon Man exhibit.

Speaking of his grooming, was Koy, by any chance, raised by the those people who made Billy Bob Thornton sleep out in the shed in "Sling Blade"?

Comment

Koy, rhymes with Water Boy. Coincindence?? I THINK NOT!!!
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Garcia's signing makes Koy expendable. Garcia knows the system and regardless of who is listed as #2 will play if McNabb can't. My guess that it will be Akers decision to a degree. If he prefers Nordgren over Schobel then Garcia will be #3 in name only. My hope is that we never see Garica or Nordgren get behind center unless we're up by 40

Comment

Originally posted by Green With Envy
          Garcia's signing makes Koy expendable. Garcia knows the system and regardless of who is listed as #2 will play if McNabb can't. My guess that it will be Akers decision to a degree. If he prefers Nordgren over Schobel then Garcia will be #3 in name only. My hope is that we never see Garica or Nordgren get behind center unless we're up by 40
          Ahh, my wish also.

But I think as Steve expalined somwhere on the board, there are designations have have to be followed for QB's #2 and #3, and for that reason I think Garcia will in fact be #2 and there will be another holder.

Comment

I agree Koy is history. I don't feel we will be developing our QB of the future for several seasons. McNabb has lots of football left. Garcia is a heck of a back up. Not sure about the 3rd QB, but a rook would not suprise me. Emergency back up, nothing more. A QB will not be the holder this season.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
              But I think as Steve expalined somwhere on the board, there are designations have have to be followed for QB's #2 and #3, and for that reason I think Garcia will in fact be #2 and there will be another holder.
              If I'm correct, you can use the #3 anytime in the game, but if used before the 4th quarter, the #1 cannot come back into the game. So if Garcia was #3 and McNabb got the wind knocked out of him, then Nordgren would have to come in for a snap or two. If McNabb was not coming back in then your #3 could come in anytime.

Comment

I have to admit that I am also intrigued by Nordgren's intangibles. He has the prototypical size, and I am actually impressed with his attitude about not getting a chance to play at UT and making the decision to stay there rather than transfer.

We could (and I emphasize the could) have a diamond in the rough here.

Comment

Working...
                X