X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Didinger fake news (Ajayi)

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...c-sports-bears
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

That was a bit disappointing. I LOOOOOVE Ray Diddy. But that was just stirring the pot where it didn't need to be stirred. I think it was an angle that as news reporters they needed to cover, but that little rant by Didinger was a little unecessarily over-to-top. He could have made it sound must less like potential "fake news" if he had simply said, "Now I don't know WHY seemed a little unhappy. Only he knows for sure, and it could've just been that he was upset about fumbling the ball, but hopefully it's not because he hasn't been getting many carried. The end." That would've been more appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
      That was a bit disappointing. I LOOOOOVE Ray Diddy. But that was just stirring the pot where it didn't need to be stirred. I think it was an angle that as news reporters they needed to cover, but that little rant by Didinger was a little unecessarily over-to-top. He could have made it sound must less like potential "fake news" if he had simply said, "Now I don't know WHY seemed a little unhappy. Only he knows for sure, and it could've just been that he was upset about fumbling the ball, but hopefully it's not because he hasn't been getting many carried. The end." That would've been more appropriate.

This is why players HATE sportswriters and some of them refuse to talk to them. This is real bush league crap.

Comment

Y'all know my stance on the media...... Just one more instance.

Comment

No fan of the media here. In their mind they have to have a STORY not report what is there.
          Have said before I am not a great fan of a three headed monster. Just think touches always become an issue. I can see a back always wanting more. But in no way do I believe that has hit Ajayai; yet anyway. I told my wife during the game that he was mad as hell he fumbled. After a great run his stat sheet says fumble while Aggies says TD. Of course that is frustrating and it was obvious on TV. If a reporter came in my face after that he would get an earful from me too and Ajayi didn't even give him an earful
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Any RB should be pissed that he fumbled. Especially when it could cost you a TD. His reaction was totally appropriate.
            This team is not satisfied with just winning. They seek perfection and the goal is to get better every day.

“Win today” as Pederson says. That might end up being our version of “do your job”.
            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

I'm glad that he was pissed off. He should slap Didinger the next time he sees him.

Comment

Stirring the pot by creating news. Nothing new for “journalists”

Comment

And BTW for any of you that thought Diddy was above the low life media..... He isn't , he will dawdle in the muck just like the rest of them.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                    And BTW for any of you that thought Diddy was above the low life media..... He isn't , he will dawdle in the muck just like the rest of them.
                    And you wonder why these guys are alouf with the press.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                      And you wonder why these guys are alouf with the press.
                      Never wondered ..... Always knew what the media was, is and will be, and the players have learned over the last couple of decades also, I think.

Comment

And the players can't stand their "brothers" that go into tv after their careers are over either as they go in the booth and rip them. They view them as turncoats.

Comment

Working...
                        X