Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Many of them really don't seem to give a shit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many of them really don't seem to give a shit...

Why should we?

With the East totally within their control to win, they come out flat against maybe the worst team in the league. I'm not angry and I'm passed being embarrassed. I'm mainly bored. They're not even good enough to be considered mediocre.

Perhaps I'm too harsh but from my 'interested fan' perspective, this entire organization stinks from top to bottom.

Fuck all of them! I'm done for this season.

EXACTLY AS PLANNED!!

In all modesty, this was perhaps my greatest half-time rallying speech.

Yes it was tough, but I believe it was what the lads needed.

And maybe as good as the win ...Eli got beaten again. This time in front of the whole family

Comment

I reached that point after they found a way to lose to the Cheatriots. They are a bad team regardless of what happens moving forward. They struggle lost to arguably the worst team in the league in Miami after losing to NE who tried to give them the game and Seattle who came out flat and offered the Eagles a relatively easy win. Tonight they barely beat a 2- 10 team at home. They suck and making the playoffs will cloud the true vision of what this team is and likely save several coaching hobs that need to be changed.
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
        EXACTLY AS PLANNED!!

In all modesty, this was perhaps my greatest half-time rallying speech.

Yes it was tough, but I believe it was what the lads needed.

And maybe as good as the win ...Eli got beaten again. This time in front of the whole family

Comment

Working...
        X