end of an era

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• end of an era

I used to love watching that commercial 'this program is copyright of the NFL...' and showed the classic faces and players and it ended with McNabb running into the endzone with the ball held over his head in triumph.

I think it's a montage (sp?) of current players now, including Michael Vick doing a flip or something.

I was shocked at how long that McNabb commercial/promo stuck around, I'm going to miss it *sniff*
    Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Oh, they won't bring it back. Cuz McNabb sucks now. You knew that, right? Or are you just desirous of a black QB being successful?
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
      Or are you just desirous of a black QB being successful?
      Who isn't?! :P

Comment

I'm desirous of the gal in that pic.......
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I'm desirous of a WHITE cornerback being successful. I'm talking to YOU Dustin Fox.

Comment

Originally posted by SwingOnThis
            I'm desirous of a WHITE cornerback being successful. I'm talking to YOU Dustin Fox.
            Maybe he can bang some chick on Law and Order for good karma.

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd and Arch

Hahahah. Thread of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                Originally posted by 2nd and Arch

I wouldn't mind the gal in sfphillyfan's pic either. So what if I don't speak Spanish??!?!?!
                "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Just so you know, I watched the Eagles Giants game again tonight and they played the old-school commercial you wrote about just prior to the game. I'm not sure what makes you think it's gone, but it seems that it hasn't.

And I like it a lot too.

Comment

[quote=balto-eaglefan]
                    Originally posted by "2nd and Arch":4c39c

I wouldn't mind the gal in sfphillyfan's pic either. So what if I don't speak Spanish??!?!?![/quote:4c39c]

Not to be a smartass, but Portugese is the lanquage spoken in Brasil.

Comment

[quote=Pagstx]
                      Originally posted by balto-eaglefan
                      Originally posted by "2nd and Arch":b18d0

I wouldn't mind the gal in sfphillyfan's pic either. So what if I don't speak Spanish??!?!?!
                      Not to be a smartass, but Portugese is the lanquage spoken in Brasil.[/quote:b18d0]beat me to it pags.
                      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
                      X