• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did think 4-4 in first half of season and then 6-2 to end at 10-6

I just didn’t see our D being this bad

Buffalo game is must win

Comment

I went to bed before half time. Guess I missed nothing
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
        I did think 4-4 in first half of season and then 6-2 to end at 10-6

I just didn’t see our D being this bad

Schwartz does fairly well when he's got talent to coach, especially when his line gets consistent pressure on the QB to take the heat off a mediocre secondary. When his line is not getting pressure....this year....he's looks like a deer in the headlights with both thumbs (instead of hooves) up his ass.

As someone pointed out, this team is not fun to watch. I bagged it at the half and never looked back. First time in my life I can remember doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
          Schwartz does fairly well when he's got talent to coach, especially when his line gets consistent pressure on the QB to take the heat off a mediocre secondary. When his line is not getting pressure....this year....he's looks like a deer in the headlights with both thumbs (instead of hooves) up his ass.

As someone pointed out, this team is not fun to watch. I bagged it at the half and never looked back. First time in my life I can remember doing that.
          Same thing here Tino though I made it into the third.

BTW, have you ever noticed how great coaches happen to have superior talent?
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I watched the whole thing. At half time I ket thinking if they can get one stop nad score at the start of the 2nd half they would have a chance. They get the stop but again play calling in the red zone leads to FG. I knew they were done after that.

Comment

Working...
            X