Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagle Video

for those seeking more

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Comment

I love watching Schwartz and Reich but especially Reich. I think he'll be gone after this season. I'm not sure how good this Flip guy is, but I'd really hate to lose Reich.
        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
              I love watching Schwartz and Reich but especially Reich. I think he'll be gone after this season. I'm not sure how good this Flip guy is, but I'd really hate to lose Reich.
              some video on Flip for you. I think he's a pretty smart guy

Comment

Comment

Flip is a high energy guy and kind of fits the McVey MO. Doug has awesome coaches who have without question been a huge part of his success and I can't help but wonder what is going to happen as these guys leave.
                  "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X