Jaws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jaws

Getting tired of all his commercials, "tell em' Jaws sent ya!" , "If theres one thing I know about thats football" Look Ronnie if theres one thing you know about that would be throwing the football to the other teams linebacker 3 times in a superbowl, not once or even twice but 3 times, made Rod Martin a hero.

Got some dem weedz you be schmokin?
    http://www.myspace.com/r3nj

Comment

Re: Jaws

Originally posted by budman
      Getting tired of all his commercials, "tell em' Jaws sent ya!" , "If theres one thing I know about thats football" Look Ronnie if theres one thing you know about that would be throwing the football to the other teams linebacker 3 times in a superbowl, not once or even twice but 3 times, made Rod Martin a hero.
      Jaworski is the man. Stop hating! :P

Comment

Name me a more knowledgeable analyst on ESPN....

Although maybe your right and he just looks smart because they always put him on there with Merril Hodge.
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Merrill does do wonders Im sure but Im just playin, he's an easy target.............lol

Comment

He is one goofy looking guy.
            Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg
              Name me a more knowledgeable analyst on ESPN....

Although maybe your right and he just looks smart because they always put him on there with Merril Hodge.
              Leif if you had 7 days to come up with 7-9 minutes of material I do believe you could sound the same way.

Comment

Working...
              X