X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Long DE Signed?

Hmmm interesting basically Barwins replacement

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...art-roster-nfl
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

should be a cheap deal
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Stop gap signing?

Comment

conflicting reports of either 1 or 2 year deal. I think he has more moves than Barwin's one move at a fraction of the salary. Don't get me wrong, Barwin was a good guy and played well for this team but he seemed to be a round peg in a square hole with a high salary.

Comment

I like that they have pieces in place should they not draft those positions. Except for CB.
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
            I like that they have pieces in place should they not draft those positions. Except for CB.
            I would expect a CB to be signed or traded for before the draft also.

Eagles announced it as a two year deal. However I did see 1 yr 2.4 Million a virtual bargain
            Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
              I would expect a CB to be signed or traded for before the draft also.

Eagles announced it as a two year deal. However I did see 1 yr 2.4 Million a virtual bargain
              Having people in place really allows for the BPA scenario we are hoping for. I don't want them to reach or trade up . I would rather see them acquire a couple more picks. Can't wait to see how the draft pans out.
              2.4 is a steal. Hope they can find a body at CB at such a bargain price.

Comment

My prediction is Kyle Fuller for a 5th, unless Chicago can't trade him bc of cap hit.
                Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Originally posted by flyered View Post
                  My prediction is Kyle Fuller for a 5th, unless Chicago can't trade him bc of cap hit.
                  i thought they (chicago) liked Fuller?

Comment

Originally posted by RobLew65 View Post
                    i thought they (chicago) liked Fuller?
                    They are at CB what we are at OL - 17 on the roster, some with talent.
                    Thinking this means no Hankins - does he go back to Vagiants?
                    Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                    Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Working...
                    X