This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STEVE MC

I find it hilarious that one of the guys in charge, one of the guys responsible for the other board going haywire, wouldmhave the nerve to call anyone a freak. Guess it easy to do on a keyboard huh? You have alot of nerve. Tool personafied!

ha ha - I have no idea what you are talking about dude. Have fun while you're doing it though.

Comment

am i allowed to tell budman i hope he paints his bathroom wall with his brain matter here?

Comment

Originally posted by ceez_says_doh
        am i allowed to tell budman i hope he paints his bathroom wall with his brain matter here?
        move the table...just once more!
        http://www.harmonyriley.com/comedy/

Comment

Funny how the whole board came crashing down, meanwhile you were the first mod to stick his nose where it didnt belong, also the first to change posts, and as far as Im concerned got the big snowball going that we see now..........................Yet you dont see it, and just walk away with your tail betwen your legs acting like nothing happened. Like I said tool personafied. "Not my fault" great attitude there smackey!

Comment

Originally posted by budman
            Funny how the whole board came crashing down, meanwhile you were the first mod to stick his nose where it didnt belong, also the first to change posts, and as far as Im concerned got the big snowball going that we see now..........................Yet you dont see it, and just walk away with your tail betwen your legs acting like nothing happened. Like I said tool personafied. "Not my fault" great attitude there smackey!
            wow - so what - they let you out of the padded cell once a day to type on a keyboard?

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc
              wow - so what - they let you out of the padded cell once a day to type on a keyboard?
              move the table...just once more!
              http://www.harmonyriley.com/comedy/

Comment

Please, now your venom will infiltrate this board too, good luck to ya Steve and that college squad you call a football team............lol If you could back up ANYTHING THAT YOU HAVE TO SAY MAYBE YOU WOULD BE BELIEVABLE. Congrats again on a job well done at Philaphans.

Comment

Yet you still talk your troll this and troll that but first post is callin me a freak, so contradictory such a hipocryte....But hey dont fret theres still people going along with you, you will always have your followers. lmmfao

Comment

Don't bring your baggage to this board, please. I like what we have here.
                    I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

I'm shutting this thread down.

No personal attacks anywhere on this board.
                      Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Working...
                      X