Brayden Schenn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brayden Schenn

Fuckin' A! What a monster this guy is turning into. He had some hits last night that gave me goosebumps, reminded me of the Big E in his prime. He is as strong as a bull on the puck, and a serious load of nasty. And the tying goal he scored was sweet.

Look at him demolish Adams when Adams tries to run him. Forget it old man!

And goddamnit, I will love him forever for this:

Last edited by Leonard Tose; 04-12-2012, 02:38 PM.
    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Was thinking if he will have a playoff breakout ala Mr. Giroux.Freaking Wellwood is one player I wanna watch develope.That kid has some quicks and some skills.Overall,w/Read ,Simmons,Schenn,Wellwood,etc etc this team has the chance to be good-great for some time.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

that adams play was awesome. Adams was being a little bitch and Schenn was having none of it.

Comment

If the youth of Couturier, Schenn, Read, Wellwood come of age this post-season (ala Giroux in the past), we could be looking at a golden age ahead. Heck - Voracek is only 22.

Comment

how much of a cheap pussy is letang. More like le poon tang.

Comment

Working...
          X