10 Days Till Pitchers and Catchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Days Till Pitchers and Catchers

can't wait to see this season pan out.I like the pitching staff,I just hope the old retreads aren't standing in the way of the young arms,but there should be some good battles for the last 2 spots in the pen.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Feb. 19th --- I can't wait!
    Last edited by Jukin; 02-09-2012, 11:29 AM.
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Heading down to Clearwater on March 6th. On the 7th,8th, & 10th my brother & I will see Astros, Pirates, & O's. doesn't matter who wins, just looking forward to a great time. Can't wait!
      Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Just 5 more days!!!
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
        X