If the phillies have opening day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the phillies have opening day...

and no one gives a shit, does it still happen?

I have such a hatred towards Amaro and the lack of talent he assembled and the fact he still has a job.

I hope this team finishes with the worst record

Originally posted by 12dickau4pres View Post
    and no one gives a shit, does it still happen?

I have such a hatred towards Amaro and the lack of talent he assembled and the fact he still has a job.

I hope this team finishes with the worst record
    The sad part is I (we) have to listen and read about them until September! UGH.

Comment

fun watching Harang deal right now, 9 up 9 down with 6 K's . As free and easy as I've seen anyone throw in a while. He'll probably get shelled , but for now he and Chooch are playing catch.
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Lot of fair-weatheredness going on here and that's disappointing. Shaken mah damn head. I am not ecstatic with our spot but for me these times remind us of how special the journey is and how fulfilling the titles are when they come. The joy is not in hopping on and off but in completely enjoying the ride regardless of wins or losses. It's a game no one here can control so get simple pleasures and enjoyment from the fact that you can. It's the journey of the ride that counts to me but whatever floats your fair-weathered boat.
        Taking It One Game At A Time

Comment

I like what I see of the team, But you have to be willing to except failure from a young group. Reuben sucks balls, hopefully he gets his salad tossed and gives up control to a quality individual with a clue.
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Lemonade out of lemons. A buddy of mine ( Twins fan) and I have a bet as to whether the Phils will wind up with the worst record or the Twins will. We talked about doing the same bet early in the BB season with the sixers and the t wolves. Good thing I didn't take that one,
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

I am winning. Of course there is little doubt now, IMM anyway. The Phils are at the bottom of the barrel and can't get out.
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

Working...
              X