"Invincible" reaction in Philly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Invincible" reaction in Philly

To those that are still living in Philly......

What is the reaction in the city to this movie ? Everything I have read seems to say that this is going to be one of the best sports movies. Even non-Eagles fans seem to be interested in seeing it.

I would think in Philly the movie is highly anticipated.

Personally, I can't wait for it. Hearing the E-A-G-L-E-S chant in the movie trailer gets me all fired up for the season. Plus, the movie is being released at the perfect time. Just before regular season starts.

I can't wait to see it, personally. Yes, it does have a bit of Disney-flair to it, as mentioned on the PP board, but it looks really good. (It helps that it's a Philly movie and not a Dallas or NY or Washington movie.)

Comment

Saw the preview in the theatre the other day. My wife keeps punching me in the arm..."Did you know about this!?!?!"" LOL! I can't wait. Seemed like an omen when they flashed up on the big screen this films release date...my birthday.

E
      A
      G
      L
      E
      S

EAGLES!!!!!!!!!
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

like i said in another thread, i fully expect all of you to be chanting any time you see this trailer, and especially in the theatre
        Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

Comment

I'm definitely pumped.
          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Can't wait for this to come out.

Comment

You know what? I keep thinking Tony Danza is going to be in the role....

that's kinda tempering my enthusiasm for it until i see the trailer.

Comment

Ok just watched the trailer

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0445990/tra ... 27433-10-2

1) Greg Kinnear bugs the hell out of me
                2) I expected Vince Papale to pull his cock out when he was looking int he mirror
                3) the EAGLES chant in the bar gave me goosebumps

You know they got my $10.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                  2) I expected Vince Papale to pull his cock out when he was looking int he mirror
                  Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
                  X