X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ESPYs

Were wednesday night

Admit it, Who watched?

Last edited by 12dickau4pres; 07-14-2010, 11:57 PM.

didn't even know it was on.

Comment

this has to be the worst event in the history of televised sports. i wouldn't go if you gave me a free ticket and told me there was a 1000 bucks taped underneath my seat
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

haven't watched it since the first 1
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Deadspin has archived the norm mcdonald footage from like 1998 when he does the opening monologue. it is 8 minutes and it is soooo wrong. he takes shots at EVERYBODY including the Cowboys which was the most priceless thing.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
          X