No announcement yet.

WE MUST BEAT THE GIANTS...NO EXCEPTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giants fans hate Trotter to b/c he lit up feagles on that punt return.

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
      It's Skins fans that hate Trotter. He never played to his potential there, comes back toPhilly and is back in the Pro Bowl. The Skins fans I know have them on their most hated list.

As for the importance of this game, I agre. I'll give ya teh GINORMOUS. Not a must win by any means, as a lot can happen over the course of a season, and really, all we have to do is make it to the playoffs. But after last year, going 0-6 in the division, we NEED a win here. Badly. I think it will be great for the teams' mindset.
      I'm sure that's true about Skins fans, but I assure you that they hate Trot big time up here. They want to run Brandon Jacobs at him because Brandon's so big. Blah blah blah. I'll still take Trot in that battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf
        That's true. They thought it was a cheap shot.

But that was just Trot playing to the whistle. That's just how we like our middle linebackers to play.

Comment

LMFAO!!!!
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

GUCK THE FIANTS

Comment

I think you meant FUCK THE GIANTS

Comment

[quote=nyc_eagle]
                Originally posted by "Vet Turf":46660
                That's true. They thought it was a cheap shot.

But that was just Trot playing to the whistle. That's just how we like our middle linebackers to play.[/quote:46660]

Hahah. Post of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Will
                  I think you meant FUCK THE GIANTS
                  No, he meant FUCK THE VAGIANTS

Comment

Completely agree with reese. Statement game, not must win. Cannot have a must win in week 2, even if you lost week 1. If we win this week and lose next, what have we accomplished? Sure would be good to win and avoid injuries. And oh yeah, muck the Vagiants!
                    Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                    Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Working...
                    X