No announcement yet.

Announcers/analysts you would leave your kids with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do Suzy Kolber and Bonnie Bernstein count? I imagine that the two of them would put the kids to bed and then have a sweaty, giggly pillowfight in my living room.
    Bring it Home for Jerome

Comment

Honestly?? F'ck that, I wouldn't leave my children with any of them. Aside from seeing them on TV, I don't know them from $hit.

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc
        Originally posted by Buff
        Madden...

" Your son drank his apple juice and he finished the whole thing! This is the most amazing thing I've ever seen"
        Great stuff!

"And then BOOM - he took a crap in his pants. He got a diaper rash and I put some tough actin' Tenactin on it but it didn't help so I took him to ACE because ACE is the place of the helpful hardware man."

Comment

I would leave my son w/ Bonnie Bernstein, Melissa Stark, Jill Arrington, Lisa Guerrero, Cindy Brunson, Jillian Barbarie, or Suzy Kolber.

:P

Comment

Originally posted by SwingOnThis
            I would leave my son w/ Bonnie Bernstein, Melissa Stark, Jill Arrington, Lisa Guerrero, Cindy Brunson, Jillian Barbarie, or Suzy Kolber.

:P
            If any of these young ladies failed to meet your babysitting expectations, would you be inclined to spank them?

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno
              If any of these young ladies failed to meet your babysitting expectations, would you be inclined to spank them?

Comment

Fun thread which we all knew would desend to this.
                www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Working...
                X