Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Stallworth want Reggie Wayne/Deion Branch money?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Will Stallworth want Reggie Wayne/Deion Branch money?

Originally posted by stevemc
    Team friendly from the standpoint of Owens value vs. what he got but don't forget that Owens got $8.5MM in bonuses when he signed. Branch has upwards of $13MM guaranteed over time (he got less in a bonus for this season) but TO had a $5MM roster bonus he was going to get this year so the deals are comparable.

Comment

Re: Will Stallworth want Reggie Wayne/Deion Branch money?

Originally posted by SwingOnThis

Damn straight bitch!

Comment

You rang??

http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

He may be a weasle, but I love him because he's our weasle.
          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

SURE! Weasels are QUITE loveable. But they're still weasels.
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Maybe we can get him to sign under any type of contract we want if we put Swing's avatar in front of him
              "You will dress only in attire specially sanctioned by P.E. special services… You are no longer part of the system. You are above the system, over it, beyond it. We're "them." We're "they." We are the Men in Green."

Comment

I believe that Rosenscum will want more than Branch got because his client is younger and have better numbers over his career. Its really hard for his client to be a Super Bowl MVP being that he has not played on a championship caliber team. I think there is zero chance the Eagles give Stallworth that kind of money. They could however use the franchise tag on him next year.
                Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Working...
                X