So many things will be talked about

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So many things will be talked about

How could Aggie drop that pass? Did the hit he took in the endzone (another high throw by Wentz that leaves the receiver in a tough position) cause him to peek at the safety who was going to hit him? I felt bad because Agholor has come a long way from his first couple years.
    How often do you see someone catch the ball 18 inches from the first down marker? Far too often for my liking and Ertz did so last night.
    Does the Atlanta stadium still smell? Seumalo sure left a stink there last night. Not sure from an in depth look but man he had a bad game on the surface.
    And while I still think they have a pretty good OL I also think they might read their naked EPSN the Mag headlines too often. They didn't play well enough.
    Wentz is frustrating to me. No doubt he is a tough nut. Also no doubt he can play a clunker half far too often. And no doubt he can make plays no other QB can. That pass when his knee with 1/8 inch from the ground was outstanding.
    How many TEs do you need to carry? I'm going with more than two. And I still haven't heard what happened in warmup to cause Goedert to miss the game.
    I know people say Darby is the best we have but I have never felt he was all that. He makes a play here and there but he misses just as many. There was a point there where he could've taken the Toast nickname right out of the hands of Jenkins.
    So many things in that game.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

After all I’ve read here, I’m glad I didn’t get to see the game.

Comment

Tough game that is for sure. There were lots of big hits on both sides. There were lots of missed opportunities-- for the birds anyway
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
        How could Aggie drop that pass? Did the hit he took in the endzone (another high throw by Wentz that leaves the receiver in a tough position) cause him to peek at the safety who was going to hit him? I felt bad because Agholor has come a long way from his first couple years.
        How often do you see someone catch the ball 18 inches from the first down marker? Far too often for my liking and Ertz did so last night.
        Does the Atlanta stadium still smell? Seumalo sure left a stink there last night. Not sure from an in depth look but man he had a bad game on the surface.
        And while I still think they have a pretty good OL I also think they might read their naked EPSN the Mag headlines too often. They didn't play well enough.
        Wentz is frustrating to me. No doubt he is a tough nut. Also no doubt he can play a clunker half far too often. And no doubt he can make plays no other QB can. That pass when his knee with 1/8 inch from the ground was outstanding.
        How many TEs do you need to carry? I'm going with more than two. And I still haven't heard what happened in warmup to cause Goedert to miss the game.
        I know people say Darby is the best we have but I have never felt he was all that. He makes a play here and there but he misses just as many. There was a point there where he could've taken the Toast nickname right out of the hands of Jenkins.
        So many things in that game.
        Probably too tough on Wentz in this one. He was OK yesterday, QB's miss on throws high all the time. As much as that end zone one was high, it was catch able and dropped by Agholor (before he hit) Can't help but think if that was Jeffrey or Ertz it was a TD. With the injuries guys have to step up. Nelly was OK yesterday but he dropped two critical passes in the game.

Pressure is the great equalizer in this game. I don't care how good the QB is, if they have consent pressure in their face they are going to miss throws, throw int's etc. Hell look at Ryan last night. For as much as we say we have a good offensive line, they were not even league average last night. Most of it was on Seumolo but overall they were not good. Too many pressures, too many sacks, no holes for the running game.
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
          Probably too tough on Wentz in this one. He was OK yesterday, QB's miss on throws high all the time. As much as that end zone one was high, it was catch able and dropped by Agholor (before he hit) Can't help but think if that was Jeffrey or Ertz it was a TD. With the injuries guys have to step up. Nelly was OK yesterday but he dropped two critical passes in the game.
          Totally disagree..... I don’t know that ANYONE holds that ball, being extended like that and the timing of a very hard hit! Imm, that was a just one of many toooooooo high balls Wentz threw. I think Aggy comes down with that one without the hit or the the hit comes like 2 ticks later.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
            Totally disagree..... I don’t know that ANYONE holds that ball, being extended like that and the timing of a very hard hit! Imm, that was a just one of many toooooooo high balls Wentz threw. I think Aggy comes down with that one without the hit or the the hit comes like 2 ticks later.
            Jeffrey does, so does Ertz, has done it many times over the years. Look at the play again, Agholor dropped it before he was even hit. The hit made it look worse, it was a drop before that hit even happened. It would have been an excellent catch no doubt, but one that should have been made. BTW Mike Quick said as much on the radio last night.

Wentz did miss high, but go back and look at it, most of (not all of ) the time he no where to step into his throws. He was just trying to make plays. Not a great game by Wentz but certainly not one where you can say he lost it for the team. Its a team sport and from top to bottom it was a team loss.
            Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Jeffrey does, so does Ertz, has done it many times over the years. Look at the play again, Agholor dropped it before he was even hit. The hit made it look worse, it was a drop before that hit even happened. It would have been an excellent catch no doubt, but one that should have been made. BTW Mike Quick said as much on the radio last night.

Wentz did miss high, but go back and look at it, most of (not all of ) the time he no where to step into his throws. He was just trying to make plays. Not a great game by Wentz but certainly not one where you can say he lost it for the team. Its a team sport and from top to bottom it was a team loss.

Including half of the team who were on the bench. No way that we lose that game if the golf cart driving our guys off of the field could have stayed parked. Then again there was so much pressure on Wentz maybe it wouldn't have made any difference. Rotten protection for Wentz last night against a lousy defense that played a great game last night.
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Sorry, still count me in on the non catch being almost uncatchable, and not blaming Aggy for that. Mike Quick be damped.

Comment

Working...
                X