Is Graham off the hook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Graham off the hook?

We haven't heard a thing about it have we???

TO SAVE PEOPLE AGGRAVATION THE THREAD SHOULD SAY BRADHAM!
    Last edited by Eagle60; 08-19-2017, 08:29 PM.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

off the hook for what?
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

???

Comment

Haven't heard anything yet about the league suspending him for punching the cabana boy.

Comment

Bradham 60
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
            Bradham 60
            I wrote this stone sober. How the hell do you delete this mess??? Now that it's here has anybody heard anything on BRADHAM?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              Haven't heard anything yet about the league suspending him for punching the cabana boy.
              No, but I heard Graham was cleared of all wrong doing!!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                No, but I heard Graham was cleared of all wrong doing!!
                Got me!

Comment

but I'm not stone sober, what prize do I get ?

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                    but I'm not stone sober, what prize do I get ?
                    An extra large Galumpkie

Comment

Working...
                    X