Michael Vick will be the starter by Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blame the dumb people watching them.

If you buy the tabloids and watch those shows, you should be ashamed of yourself. Unfortunately, that's who we are as a society.

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
      Blame the dumb people watching them.

If you buy the tabloids and watch those shows, you should be ashamed of yourself. Unfortunately, that's who we are as a society.

Hey, you just leave my wife outta this!
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
        Hey, you just leave my wife outta this!
        I can see it now. . . ."BRAVO welcomes you to join us next week for the thrilling conclusion to "FRESH's Cigar Club"

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
          Blame the dumb people watching them.

Does illegally downloading the sex tape count?
          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
            There has to be something wrong with a society that would pay $650,000 (plus royalties) for a sex tape from some hose queen who also boned a 75 year old guy. We must be pretty hard up for entertainment sources.

I watched ten minutes of her reality show on 'E', and wondered what all the fuss was about. She's a friggin airhead. Baskett must be even dumber than she is, because he follows her around like a dog.

During the part of the Kendra show that I watched, she was showing Hank some outfit that she just bought for their kid (who I suspect is going to need lots of therapy in his later years). Great, a show that revolves around a ho with a brain like a fig newton who spends her time shopping (when she isn't trolling around nursing homes)!!!

Meanwhile, the researchers working on a cure for cancer are driving used cars and saving up to buy Xmas presents. WTF!!!
            You watched ten more minutes than I did.

Baskett follows because they make more money doing that dumb ass show compared to Hank's checks coming from the Eagles. BTW you shouldn't insult fig newtons like that.

Post is dead on though......
            FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Working...
            X