No announcement yet.

1/13 EAGLES VS. aints..PLAYOFFS GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tough way to go down! It was there for the taking! Short week and Andrews going down did us in!

I'd like to see NO go the the Bowl now.

Goodnight guys!

Comment

• I am shocked that our offense did nothing with the ball on that last series. The hard-luck Saints tried to give the game away and we could not take it.

Baskett made what may have been a season saving catch on that last drive. Nice play Hank. To bad it was for not.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH
        Is this not the same score we lost to the Saints before?

History repeats itself?
        Apparently so.

Comment

• The last two offensive series were pretty pathetic really. Did they even gain one yard?

I too don't really understand the punt. The defense only had one three and out the whole second half. I get the noise argument but do you really think they would be able to mount a drive with at most a minute to go? It would probably have been just as loud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pliny
            I am shocked that our offense did nothing with the ball on that last series. The hard-luck Saints tried to give the game away and we could not take it.

Baskett made what may have been a season saving catch on that last drive. Nice play Hank. To bad it was for not.
            had a little 4th and 26th feel to it. then the penalty.
            Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonard Tose
              Originally posted by Pliny
              I am shocked that our offense did nothing with the ball on that last series. The hard-luck Saints tried to give the game away and we could not take it.

had a little 4th and 26th feel to it. then the penalty.
              What a letdown that was.

Comment

• I still think punting was a good idea. They were only down 3 and its a dome. If they can get it back and get to the NO 40 there is still a very high probability that Akers ties the game.
                Making 4th and 15 in that noise, when the receivers had just run those long routes on 4th and 10 and with Young and the line deflated was pretty unlikely. Granted, so was stopping the Saints on 3 plays, but you would like to think that the defense can send the house and maybe get a negative play early in the series.
                Long Live Section 736

Comment

• I support the decision to punt. And I'm sad that they lost tonight, but proud of the team and the franchise. I wish the Saints luck going forward, too.

damn

Comment

Working...
                  X