Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leifdawg View Post
    I guess I'll see you guys in 2011.
    In 2011 you'll have your choice of the CFL or Dale JR finishing out of the $ week after week.

Comment

I do not pretend to being able to see the future, but I really believe that Vick is one-and-done in Philly. The circus will pull up stakes and move to another venue.

I always thought that there was an outside possibility that Kolb would be pursued by other teams, but it will ultimately depend on what the opinion of the teams' chance at the ring will be in 2011.
      Last edited by ThoughtProcess; 02-03-2010, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
        Lombardi was just on Daily News Live and he was asked to rate the 3 QBs from 1-10 with 10 staying put and 1 leaving. He said McNabb and Vick were 9 and Kolb 6. He stated that in his opinion Kolb could bring the best value and Heckert was the possibility. Said Heckert loved him and we might be able to get quality picks from Cleveland.

If McNabb is back it's going to take a lot for me to watch the games. I have nothing against McNabb but as long as Reid has him running this offense you can kiss a championship good bye. Been there done that. Not going back.

If we keep McNabb and Vick and trade the future away they can go screw themselves. There will be no reason to watch. Last year was bad enough. I had the Ticket and SuperFan and still only saw maybe 8 Eagle games. This crap is starting to get tiring. I will go the Juke-Tino-FRESH route next season.
        FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

the lockout in 2011 is a virtual certainty. the only thing that might save the season is if the NFL realizes that there is a TON of money available and they will bein the middle of the TV contract.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
            the lockout in 2011 is a virtual certainty. the only thing that might save the season is if the NFL realizes that there is a TON of money available and they will bein the middle of the TV contract.
            NFP: http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/...bor-front.html

The reader comments at the end are interesting.

I agree AW. I read somewhere else that the TV money was guaranteed in 2011 as agreed to in the 2006 re-do of the CBA. When I remember where I saw it, I will post the link.
            Last edited by ThoughtProcess; 02-04-2010, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
              There's absolutely ZERO chance that Vick remains here. If he is he I won't be. I will officially boycott all Eagles games as long as he's on the team. I accepted one year as a means of giving him a second chance but after 9 months of this garbage I'm still not convinced that he actually regrets anything other than getting caught. That's just my opinion but it is how I feel. That being said I want him gone TODAY!! If we can get something for him, fine. If not I don't care, just get him off my fucking team!!!
              Hey, you were quoted in this piece!

http://www.csn365.com/?p=10

Comment

Thanks for the heads up TP. Well there it is folks, concrete proof that there's absolutely no standards in journalism anymore. If they'll quote me they'll trot any old thing out there and call it a parade. We've now seen first hand that journalism has gone to hell!! (And you can quote me on that!! No offense LD.)
                Last edited by Jukin; 02-05-2010, 07:34 AM.
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Hey if anyone is a representative of the everyman, it's Juk'.
                  Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Hey wait a minute, that writer's first name is "Leif" and the pic is from someone named "eagleschick"..........

Sounds like we've got two board members with journalism connections!

On a side note, DMac said on ESPN that TDK deserves a chance to start someplace........and yep I hope some other NFL team agrees with him!
                    Last edited by balto-eaglefan; 02-05-2010, 08:47 AM.
                    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Working...
                    X