AI to Boston Rumor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AI to Boston Rumor

What the fuck is Billy King thinking? You can't trade your superstar to your historical rival. I mean, the Yankees and the Red Sox don't trade. I can't remember the Giants/Redskins/Cowboys/Eagles ever making a trade with each other. You just don't do it.

Gerald Green and Al Jefferson would be sweet for rebuilding efforts and if they threw in Delonte West - I'd be first in line to sign up.

I agree it's rather mind numbing to see him in Green but if you can get those three young players along with AI2 and Carney...well...
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I'm not going to disagree with you that that would be sweet, but it's also an unbelievable pipedream. I don't think there is anyway they give us three guys. I don't think they'd even consider moving West. Best case scenario: Telfair and Jefferson. And that's a terrible scenario in my opinion.

Comment

Green and Jefferson at minimum or they can take a hike. Boston has to overpay because they are BOSTON.
        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

It's a tough situation. There aren't many buyers for what we're selling. And when that happens that ain't good.

Comment

I keep Iverson before giving him to BOSTON.

Atlanta and Charlotte have interesting pieces too for a youth movement.

Names like Boozer and Gooden scare me though.
            Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
            Playoff Appearances:
            NFC Title Games:
            Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

BOSTON can have everyone on the Phillies, though. That's how much I hate BOSTON.

Comment

I don't want Telfair. Something about him scares the poop out of me.

Makes me think of Roy Hinson type debacle.
                www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Originally posted by saratoga
                  I don't want Telfair. Something about him scares the poop out of me.
                  Maybe because he's the next big hyped guard out of NYC?

Who exactly coming out of NYC has succeeded in the past 10 years? I keep thinking Stephon Marbury when I think NYC and he is a loser.

Comment

The NBA makes it tough to trade top tier contracts. You almost have to swap superstars to get it done. Trading AI to anyone not only depends on return , but their cap space available to absorb AI.
                    Redskins Suck Ass

Comment

Well that's why BOOZER is often mentioned. The issue for me is getting at least two very talented youngster - one being a point guard who will be here for a decade.

If you can get a stud young PG like Felton or Delonte West to lead Carney and Iggy - and then add a young slick forward like Jefferson or Josh Smith...let's do it. If we need to take a contract like Boozer. Fine.
                      Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                      Playoff Appearances:
                      NFC Title Games:
                      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Working...
                      X