Alex Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Smith

I've been hearing his name alot already this week and how well he is doing. But I looked at his stats from this week and he was just 11-22 with over 200 yards passing. Ok numbers, but nothing earth shattering at all, especially the completions percentage.

Didn't bother to look up what he did vs the Cards.

Anyone know much about him.? Is he mobile, or does he sit in the pocket? Big arm? etc...

Even with our secondary banged up I expect JJ to throw all kinds of looks at the kid and have him totally confused. He seems to have a knack at doing that to young qbs.
    Theo

Bleedin Green in 117!!

Trey Wingo is still a geek!!

He's definitely got a big league arm. Got picked #1 in a very weak QB class. If he had gone this year he probably would have lasted to the 2nd or 3rd rounds.

Isn't a Mike Vick or Donny Mac when it comes to mobility, but he isn't a statue like Drew Bledsoe either.

He's already having problems with his "star" reciever Antonio Bryant after completely overthrowing Bryant on Sunday.
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Antonio Bryant had a 74 yard TD for one of those catches. So think 130 yards.
      Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
      Playoff Appearances:
      NFC Title Games:
      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

In addition to Antonio Bryant, the much-hyped rookie TE Vernon Davis is also someone to watch out for. Against the Eagles' LB's and/or Lewis & Dawk.

Comment

Working...
        X