Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that was fucking.........

ugly
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• over 500 yds for the gnats !!!
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• I wish we could poach a WR from the Steelers next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post
          I wish we could poach a WR from the Steelers next year.
          The only one they'd let go is the one causing all the headaches.

Comment

• if we poaching I'd be concerned with poaching someone that can tackle. This team showed earlier they were a good tackling team but they sure have missed a lot in the last four weeks
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

• For those not wanting Jones to play this year, yesterday showed that you can never have enough talent in the secondary. Say what you will about Eli, but he is a QB who uses his eyes and his ball skills to manipulate the defense. Darby and Mills bit down tough on his fakes and were moved out of position by his eyes. If you can add first round talent for the playoff run , do so .

Comment

• Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                if we poaching I'd be concerned with poaching someone that can tackle. This team showed earlier they were a good tackling team but they sure have missed a lot in the last four weeks
                Press clippings?

Comment

• yea it might be. Just seems to me the D has regressed; the last four weeks don't seem as tough as earlier
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

Working...
                  X