Which Loss Was Worse Between The Giants and Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Loss Was Worse Between The Giants and Eagles

I would like to know which loss you think caused more heart attacks and anger.

1. The Giants having the game in hand and the Eagles playing like complete sh*t for 3 quarters and 13:30 minutes and having Westbrook run back a punt and beat the Giants in Giant Stadium.

2. Last week's game between the Giants and Eagles.
    Westbrook's return breaks Giant fan's hearts
    0.00%
    Eagles implode and give the game away in unusual fashion
    100.00%

This is really such a great analogy.

I also remember the GIANTS/EAGLES primetime game when James Thrash caught a TD with 2 minutes left to win 10-9.

I guess...well...they owed us one.

http://www.nfl.com/ce/recap/0,3762,NFL_ ... YG,00.html
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Neither one of those two.By far it's gotta be the Miracle in the Meadowlands.Steve Piscarchik misses the handoff to Csonka,the ball is loose & Herm Edwards scoops it up and races into the endzone.
      I remember watching that game & being pissed because I had a $100 on the Birds.They were running the credits on TV and BAMM,the Birds Win!
      We went frickin crazy that day.Great memories indeed!
      Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Originally posted by j-bird
        Neither one of those two.By far it's gotta be the Miracle in the Meadowlands.Steve Piscarchik misses the handoff to Csonka,the ball is loose & Herm Edwards scoops it up and races into the endzone.
        I remember watching that game & being pissed because I had a $100 on the Birds.They were running the credits on TV and BAMM,the Birds Win!
        We went frickin crazy that day.Great memories indeed!
        I know that Piscarchik fumble was the worst one of all. That is why excluded it. Nothing was worse than that. The Westbrook return and last week's game are close. That is why I wondered which one was worse.

Comment

I think our win against the Giants in 03 came at a much more pivotal time. The loser went to 2-4 and the winner went to 3-3. Right now, we're at 1-1. Time will tell. This last game could ultimately mean nothing....or everything.

Comment

What about the one where Clyde Simmons blocked a field goal and then returned it for a touchdown with no time left on the clock?

Comment

Yeah...this is kind of the nature of the relationship between the two teams.
              Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
              Playoff Appearances:
              NFC Title Games:
              Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

I have to say that the 2003 game was a worse loss for the Gnats than Sunday was for the Birds. At least this past Sunday, the Gnats had shown a few signs of life. They were getting dominated, but the pass game was working for them when Eli stayed on his feet. That 2003 game the Iggles had NOTHING going for them. They looked like they had already packed it in for the season and then all of a sudden things changed...
                The definition of insanity is to continually repeat the same action and expect different results.

Thus the Redskins and their fans are, by definition, insane.

Comment

I'd call it a toss-up. Between these two teams, regardless of the record... You KNOW you'll see a great game with a mutual respect and contempt between the teams... and fans.

BUT! IMHO, the giants fans must be concerned to see how their team was manhandled for three quarters by the Birds. It reminds me of the elation I felt last year when we won against SD with the FG blocked and returned for a TD... OR the come from behind win at KC. While we were estatic for both wins, there was a rumble that this team might not be as strong as we originally thought preseason. While the giants came back in the fourth, it was through sheer stupidity on the Eagles part that they won. Error after error after error. Cripes, I thought I was watching a Herm Edwards coached team. (no offense to this years' jets)

Comment

Westbrook's return because it was a single, miraculous play, in the last 1:30 of the game to steal the victory.

Last Sunday's game was more like a slow bleed that no one seemed to care to bandage up...

Comment

I went with Westbrooks PR-- that just ripped their hearts out in like 40 seconds.

This weeks game was more the Eagles giving away a football game then the Giants taking it. If the Vagiants want to delude themselves into forgettting that they were in fact mauled for 3/4ths of that game, well, that will work in our favor.

Comment

Well OBVIOUSLY last week's game was the worst - the other games were Eagles wins!

Comment

Originally posted by IMK
                          Well OBVIOUSLY last week's game was the worst - the other games were Eagles wins!
                          Absolutlely agree...how can anything that makes Gnat fans feel like shit be bad. It's not as though they're actual human beings.

Comment

Working...
                          X