Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shock

Sidney got beat
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Guys I am having a lot of issues today. I will check in later.....
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

We better move it a bit here.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
          Shock

Sidney got beat
          I thought our pass D got a bit better when Jones went out. I’ve run out of patience with him.

Comment

Here it comes. Man why can’t we start fast against a good team. Ever

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
              Shock

Sidney got beat

I came in from house painting just in time to see Jones get beat at Corner like a college freshman. Then, after Sanders make a bone head decision to return a very high KO, he follows up by failing to make a cut on 2nd and 5 and turns a potential big gain into a 3 yd fall down. Jones then makes up for blowing coverage on the TD by completely whiffing on an open field tackle.
              There are several new guys (1st and 2nd year) who don't belong on this roster.

And I hate losing to Minn in front of their asshole fans.

Comment

Vikings making it look easy. This secondary is putrid.

Comment

Here it comes. Man this is gonna get ugly.

Comment

Jets made our D look good for one week. We can’t pressure, can’t cover. Safeties can’t cover. Jones sucks.

Zach Brown felt awesome enough to call out Cousins. Who is now ripping us apart

Comment

How was that not DPI on 26?

Comment

Cousins would be GOAT if he could play us every week. I don’t know what it is.

Comment

It takes planning and effort to field the worst defensive backfield in the NFL.

Comment

i think the D scheme sucks but if we had some talent it might look better.

Comment

Have the Vikings had a penalty on them cause we have had 15

Comment

Vikings o playcallibg has been perfect.

Comment

Working...
                                X