• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the play that lost the game

there wasn't one

there were 8billion

and they were all after the 3rd quarter touchdown

i simply don't grasp the concept of not continuing to do something that is working effectively

oh whats this? eli isnt so good when he's pressured?
    let's drop into some prevent defense.

we can throw the ball downfield effectively?
    lets start throwing lil dump passes behind the line of scrimmage.

they can come back and beat the pants out of the 49ers and i'll still not be happy.
    Five straight losses, including a crucial one at Dallas on Christmas Day, send them out against Atlanta, needing the win, plus help. -Dr. Z, 8/31/06

In all fairness to the defense, when two of your corners are Joselio Hanson and Dexter Wynn, you have to help them some. That is why I think JJ got a little more conservative in the fourth and first part of OT. It still almost worked.

Comment

Michael Lewis needs to recover the damn ball. and the Westy fumble of course. Reid stinks at calling games too

Comment

Originally posted by ekravitz
        Michael Lewis needs to recover the damn ball. and the Westy fumble of course. Reid stinks at calling games too
        That was a freak play on that TD; at first I was yelling at the TV because I assumed he tried to pick it up; but after watching the replay I saw he did the right thing and tried to fall on it; unfortunately he was a centimeter or two off and ball was able to squirt out.
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

4th Quarter offensive play-calling was very suspect, conservative on most things. But going for on 4th down, and the Giants found the weak link on defense (Hanson).

Comment

Originally posted by ekravitz
            Reid stinks at calling games too
            for 2 1/2 quarters we destroyerd them with mid to deep passes. All of a sudden, we are going to pund the ball up the middle and throw short passes.

I don't blame this loss on any of the players - I blame it on Andy Reid. Play calling cost the Eagles the game today - nothing else.
            The Shack - Santa Monica, CA - LA's Home for Philadelphia Eagles Football

Comment

the play that lost the game was the non-punt in the 4th quarter. And then the not calling a run on 1st down with 4ish minutes on the clock. This one is not on the players...it sits squarely on Andy's shoulders and JJ's a little bit, too...

I'm sick!

Comment

When Carter recovered the Buress fumble that Lewis couldn't cover I had a feeling in my stomach it was not going to end well.

Comment

there was some very questionable play-calling in the second quarter that cost them at least 3 points, IMO. a 4th down run into the line on the Jint 30.
                  Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Working...
                  X