Post game PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post game PC

Anyone that's able to hear it, post some info here. Especially anything about the injuries to Hood and Kearse.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Kearse knee sprain. MRI tomorrow, Hood sprained heel, MRI tomorrow, Bartrum knee sprain. MRI tomorrow

Comment

Did Andy explain his brain sprain? Will there be an MRI tomorrow?

Comment

LOL! Thanks, I needed that.

THis is just fuggin painful today. Did mention that my car got broken into this morning? blech......
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan
          Did Andy explain his brain sprain? Will there be an MRI tomorrow?
          FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

D-Gunn just said it looks like Kearse has torn ligaments

Comment

Originally posted by ekravitz
              D-Gunn just said it looks like Kearse has torn ligaments
              And the hits just keep on comin..Bye bye Jevon

Comment

Anyone got the transcript? I nee to hear what Andy has to say about this debacle. For once, every body who is calling for the head of Andy Reid is absolutely right. He cost us the game and possibly the season. (Kearse)

Comment

I really didn't want to post, but I have to get this out of my system.

I am really beginning to question Reid. I love how he has constructed this team, but I am losing confidence in his strategic decision making.

Another big game loss when, for some reason, the offense disappears when needed most. The apparent injury to Kearse simply puts a punctuation mark on the end.

I'm far from a dooms-dayer, but this particular game just saved the Giants' season and blew up the Eagles' season. And this all happened with Eli Manning shredding the Birds in the 4th Qtr and in OT. Now we all get to listen to the national media suck another Manning's c*ck.

I am distraught over this loss. I may have to take several games away from my beloved Birds just to regain my sanity...

Comment

I hear you Azures but you know we'll both be here next sunday.

I really wish I wasnt an Eagles fan sometimes.

Comment

Over the course of MANY years Ive been able to shed the curse of being a diehard fan of the Phils, Flyers, and Sixers. My only remaining obsession is the Birds. Today was an absolute kick in the nuts that won't stop hurting for quite awhile.

Comment

I will fight anyone on this board!

And then I'll kick THEIR dog!

Comment

So Kearse's injury occurs in an overtime that absolutely did not need to be played with a 24-7 lead after 3 quarters. Knowing that he was down to one real corner, you'd think Andy would have taken a little better care with the lead. Of course, the Giants got all the breaks and we got none (recover all three of their fumbles whereas we lose our only one), but no amount of luck should have changed the outcome of this game. What a choke job!
                          Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                          Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Kearse will have surgery Wednesday per Comcast.

also, they fear Hood has bone chips in his heel

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno

Over the course of MANY years Ive been able to shed the curse of being a diehard fan of the Phils, Flyers, and Sixers. My only remaining obsession is the Birds. Today was an absolute kick in the nuts that won't stop hurting for quite awhile.

Comment

Working...
                              X