Thanks to MDfan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to MDfan

MD helped me finally get an Avatar. I'm recovering from a lobotomy, and wasn't sure how to do it. Anyway wanted to say thanks to MD. You're wrong about him, he's actually a pretty good guy, atleast that's what he tells me !!!! LMAO !

This one would have been good too...

Comment

OH God, please don't entice him to change it,, I'll get another 42 PM's ............ LMRAO!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about your basic walk and can't chew gum sorta guy........ \/

Comment

Re: Thanks to MDfan

Originally posted by pete liske
        MD helped me finally get an Avatar. I'm recovering from a lobotomy, and wasn't sure how to do it. Anyway wanted to say thanks to MD. You're wrong about him, he's actually a pretty good guy, atleast that's what he tells me !!!! LMAO !

Pete,

Glad to see I'm not the only one who is "Avatar Challenged". It took me about 3 months to figure out how to reduce the pixels in my puppy's picture to an acceptable level. All the time I'm working on it, Sweeney (the pup) is breaking my cajones. While he only barks with a heavy Irish brogue, it was clear he thought I was a real computer dunce.

Once I got his picture up, he was happy for awhile. But now he wants to know why SOT never puts any hot little canines in his avatars.

Comment

Looks like the dad from the Brady Bunch.
          Redskins Suck Ass

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
            OH God, please don't entice him to change it,, I'll get another 42 PM's ............ LMRAO!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about your basic walk and can't chew gum sorta guy........ \/
            Do we have to help MD with his avatar? Translated, wouldn't that avatar be "No Cowboys Suck"?

Comment

Nope, two separate thoughts... Just say no to Cowboys and Cowboys suck! We'll be fine there.

Comment

Working...
              X