Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shady facing some serious allegations (abuse & steriods)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shady facing some serious allegations (abuse & steriods)

Some serious allegations were raised against Shady.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...d-animal-abuse

I really hope none of this is true and that this is just a breakup that has escalated to nasty untrue allegations. Shady was one of my favorites when he was an Eagle and I'll never forget that snowy Detroit game.

Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
    Some serious allegations were raised against Shady.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...d-animal-abuse

I really hope none of this is true and that this is just a breakup that has escalated to nasty untrue allegations. Shady was one of my favorites when he was an Eagle and I'll never forget that snowy Detroit game.
    Holy shit. One of them is really living a life of lies. Interesting to see how this one will play out. Somehow that poor girl took a beating whatever happened. The part about the dog makes me particularly sick.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Shadys got some issues but he’s not that guy. My guess is this is all fake although the steroid drug issue could be real. The only way the beating is real is if he had Roig rage. And I just don’t see it.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Man, you just never really know about people. I'd like to think Shady's not capable of this stuff, but it wouldn't surprise me, to be honest. It kinda sounds like this woman might be the ex from hell, and Shady might have some underlying issues. That's not a good combination.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
          Man, you just never really know about people. I'd like to think Shady's not capable of this stuff, but it wouldn't surprise me, to be honest. It kinda sounds like this woman might be the ex from hell, and Shady might have some underlying issues. That's not a good combination.
          Didn't he throw some broad off a bus one offseason? He didn't have the best reputation when he was with us.

Comment

Damn sure ain't pretty. Wouldn't have thought it but fans really don't know these guys
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Not a very impressive resume'-BGN

This is not the first time McCoy’s name has emerged for off-field issues. McCoy got into a public Twitter fight with the mother of his child back in 2013. Later that year, McCoy was sued for allegedly pouring water on a woman, hitting her in the face, and ejecting her from a party bus while on the highway. In 2016, McCoy was accused of allegedly assaulting two off-duty Philadelphia police officers.

Comment

Have you guys been following the kellen Winslow jr thing? That guy is Sick Im the head.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                  Have you guys been following the kellen Winslow jr thing? That guy is Sick Im the head.
                  What a POS he turned out to be.

Comment

This situation is really weird. Not sure if the woman and Shady were romantically involved or not. But she is a tennant at his property and have been in a legal battle to get her out. Shady was not in town when this incident happened and now that friend is saying it wasn't Shady directly doing the beating but that he sent some thugs to pistol whip her.

Weird story.
                    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                      AND THEN SOME:

“Winslow is charged with kidnapping and forcibly raping a 54-year-old woman on March 17 of this year. He is charged with kidnapping, forcibly raping, and sodomizing a 59-year-old woman about two months later, on May 13, according to those documents. Winslow is charged with nine counts, which also include burglary, oral copulation, and indecent exposure.”

54 and 59 years old transient women- this dude is seriously disturbed.

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg View Post
                        This situation is really weird. Not sure if the woman and Shady were romantically involved or not. But she is a tennant at his property and have been in a legal battle to get her out. Shady was not in town when this incident happened and now that friend is saying it wasn't Shady directly doing the beating but that he sent some thugs to pistol whip her.

Weird story.
                        Did you see her "before" pic Dawg? That girl was HOT! My guess is that he shacked up with her for awhile and then wanted to move on but she wouldn't leave and then Shady decided to settle things in his usual dumbass way. Shady is pretty well known for having a room temperature IQ.

Comment

More about the brilliant plot!!!

As more information comes out it gets more bizarre.....apparently this golddigger got jewelry from McCoy and he wanted it back. The beating was a result of a burglary/home invasion where the thief, who beat her, asked for? You guessed it, the jewelry she was not returning.

I doubt this ends well for McCoy. How can anyone be this dumb?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                            As more information comes out it gets more bizarre.....apparently this golddigger got jewelry from McCoy and he wanted it back. The beating was a result of a burglary/home invasion where the thief, who beat her, asked for? You guessed it, the jewelry she was not returning.

I doubt this ends well for McCoy. How can anyone be this dumb?
                            You answered that question yourself earlier..."Room Temperature IQ". But only when the room is a Meat Locker.

Comment

I really hope it’s bullshit but my gut is saying McCoy is fucked.

Comment

Working...
                              X