No announcement yet.

Eagles @ Packers GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Barnett. Looks like we made Aaron Rodgers mad. And that’s the game.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

DBs dont put a hand on guys and they just run right past them

Comment

That pass from Rodgers was really good tho
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

jenkins whiffs. McLeod whiffs. easy td

Comment

Sidney Jones burned for a 55+ yd pass.
            Sidney Jones misses a tackle resulting in a TD.
            Sidney Jones Sucks

This could be a long night..

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
              That pass from Rodgers was really good tho
              yes it really was. and the wr caught it with no problem

Comment

This is going to just be a surgical night for Rodgers.

Comment

That is not a facemask

Comment

This team is nothing but a bunch experts at self-destructing right now. We are about to be shutout in the first quarter AGAIN.

Comment

i am just about to turn on the game. hope it's not 14-0.

I couldnt even pick the Eagles in my pickem pool. that's how sad they are.

Comment

A nice 6-10 season might be just what we need to reset the roster and get hungry again. That’s what this team looks like.

Comment

I just got home and have already seen enough

Comment

We always make Rodgers look good. Always. And he is good. Very good. But we make him look like the best QB ever. He is always so sharp against us. I’ve seen him play bad. Just never against us.

Comment

how many times does this team just let these guys release off the line with no redirect? Im sorry but Schwartz is killing this team with scheme

Comment

That is what is wrong with the NFL. That is a ridiculous call. They won’t overturn it but they should because that is a silly call.

Comment

Working...
                                X