No announcement yet.

Should We Have Kept Jaiquawn Jarrett ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should We Have Kept Jaiquawn Jarrett ?

Stud game today vs Pitt. 2 INTs, Fum and a sack. Never saw a day like that coming, hell I didn't even know he was in the league. He looked good when I was watching.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

I saw that too...lol, he looked pretty good. Play well consistently and we'll see, blind squirrel finding a nut etc.
    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

A lot of guys look good after leaving the Eagles. AR had assembled a bunch of clowns for assistants and nobody developed. Look how bad Foles looked as soon as Lazar left and how much Miami's QB has improved since he got there. I love Nick, but that back foot throwing habit could end his career as a starter. I just hope Sanchez doesn't shit the bed tonight.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Quitin Demps made somes plays against the seahawks and Patrick chung took out wes welker against Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by 12dickau4pres View Post
          Quitin Demps made somes plays against the seahawks and Patrick chung took out wes welker against Denver.
          Chung is weird. The Patriots don't resign him, he goes to the Eagles and sucks pond water, then returns to the Pats and is playing great football. That's where I got my 90% coaching thread started. You can argue the percentages, but I'm not going any less than 85!
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Certain schemes and their assignments within the scheme do fit certain players better than others...
            Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Concur, and lots of guys flash a game or two but they also step on their business quite often.
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

The Jets still play an old-school style of defense -- they like to have one safety in the box, another in coverage.

Most teams now employ safeties who can do a little bit of everything and aren't exposed in coverage. Jarrett is still too slow to be much of a cover guy as a safety.
                Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

I guess if you look at it closely, his game yesterday was more of being Johnny on the spot than actually playing a great game. The ball bounced his way
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by 12dickau4pres View Post
                    Most Gnat fans on BBI think Demps stinks and want him gone yesterday.

Look at the great play Allen made with the strip and fumble recovery on AZ. We go "Finally...he makes a play'". Then he makes a rookie mistake and loses the game.

Comment

Working...
                    X