Andre Iguodala

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Iguodala

If he does not improve he will have set this franchise back six years.

I was so excited when he was a RFA, because I was hoping someone would overpay or we could work a sign and trade or better yet, he could play one more year and then leave. What did Ed do? overpay, where did he go to school Billy King's school of General Management.

He has not improved in any aspect of his game since his roookie year, he is incapable of being a shooting guard and can only run and dunk, he is Gerald Wallace. Think of someone who is a poor mans' Scottie Pippen, well Iggy is a poor mans, poor man scottie pippen. (One thing that annoys me about the NBA is how many mediocre players get max contracts based solely on their ability to run and jump high)

Ed has to make a decision on who is going to be the small forward of the future, is it AI2 or Thad Young. Unless they are going to run, play zone, and bench Brand, they both can not be here.

I like AI2 and think that he has progressed nicely until this year. I don't think AI2 and Brand work well together. IMO one needs to go. I know others disagree but I didn't like the Brand signing.
    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

I really don't know why we signed AI2 or Lou Williams. At least Lou was cheaper.

Comment

there's definitely a "fit" problem here; and that's Ed's fault, not Cheek's
        www.disciplerocks.com

Comment

Working...
        X