No announcement yet.

An Idea...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will we have enough people to create the league? I mean, we are running out of time. If we have it, that's cool with me. If we don't, that's cool with me. But I need to know if we'll have enough people before we start. Right now according to the poll we should have four people which doesn't seem like enough right now.

-Young
    -Young

Comment

Well that's just the people to answer the poll. If you create the league and make a journal entry on SC, people will join.
      "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

Comment

I don't know about that. No one has joined the free west division at all. I think we're all jaded gamblers.

Comment

Maybe it'll just be something to look forward to for next year. Besides, if i'm gonna run it, it would be better for me to have at least a year of experience under my belt. What ya think?

-Young
          -Young

Comment

I agree; I'm in too many leagues.
            "You come into our house, you should get your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playin that stuff. You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You can't come over to our place talkin' trash like that."

Comment

Working...
            X