WHO TO START?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHO TO START?

Allright I have Stokley @ Detroit, J. Walker vs. STL, Holt @ GB, and Deon Branch vs Baltimore. Then, I have Rudi Johnson vs. Cleveland, Corey Dillon vs. Baltimore, and D. Blaylock vs. San Diego. I have 2 RB spots, 2 WR spots, and a WR/RB position... help please!

I think it's pretty clear cut on the WR and RB slots. The only question is who you put into the flex RB/WR position.

RB1 = Corey Dillon
    RB2= Rudi Johnson
    WR1 = Javon Walker
    WR2 = Tory Holt

Does anyone disagree on these?

OK, so you have to choose between Stokeley, Branch and Blaylock. SD is only giving up 76 yards a game in rushing! Who knew? I think you go with Stokeley. Manning is on fire.
    Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

I agree, but I have Stokely in one my leagues, and he hasn't done jack lately.
      I have never done steroids. Period. Well, not today, anyway.

Comment

i think stokley should be benched hes too inconsaistent but was wondering wat u guyz thought of starting blaylock in that wr/rb position, SD is, by stats, the best rush defense, but when ATL had best rush defense about 4 weeks ago or so, KC rushed for 8 TDs and over 250 yards, so what to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymous
          i think stokley should be benched hes too inconsaistent but was wondering wat u guyz thought of starting blaylock in that wr/rb position, SD is, by stats, the best rush defense, but when ATL had best rush defense about 4 weeks ago or so, KC rushed for 8 TDs and over 250 yards, so what to do?

That's a very good point about stats and how KC worked Atl a few weeks ago. But.... you gotta play the %s. Sometimes a team will just come out flat (Atl) and you have one of those 50 pt games. But it doesn't happen very often.
          Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

Working...
          X