who to start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who to start?

I have Hasselback @ home against Dallas, and Carson Palmer @ Bal.; also bettis @ clev., mcallister @ home against car.; nick goings @ NO;

go with Hasselback and McCallister

Palmer is playing against Baltimore who has the lowest opp passer rating in the league. And I think Bettis comes back down to earth this week.
    Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Agree on Hasselbeck. I actually have Palmer on my team and picked up Kerry COllins this week instead of starting Palmer against the Baltimore D.

I think Bettis is your best bet though. He's the most consistent out of the bunch.
      Support Sportscolumn.com! Tell a friend!

Comment

I would start Hass (he's gotta snap out of it, right?) and Nick Goings. New Orleans is so awful against the run. Newsflash: Deuce sucks. Seriously, I avoid that guy like the plague when it comes to draft day. His season so far should prove that this is a wise choice. Who cares about potential. Go with the hot hand. But Bettis is also solid (I have him and will be starting him) as he should at least split carries with Staley and we know he gets the goal line carries.

Comment

Working...
        X