• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ Bouye?

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.nj.com...?client=safari

What do you guys think of AJ Bouye?
    He reminds me a bit of another #21.
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

He looked strong tonight spur. I was looking for him because I read that piece too. I'm wondering if he can get tendered by Houston? Their defense looks so strong that anybody on it looks good though. He had one nice breakup early in the game.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Bouye can play not doubt, I just worry about getting a guy who hasn't be the number 1 corner and paying him number 1 money (AKA Byron Maxwell). I think Gilmore is a better bet. With out luck though both will be franchised.
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I agree with Taz. Guys are normally what they are. Just because you pay them
        More Dollars doesn't mean they are a lead corner. We need to draft a lead corner. And there are some studs that will be available even in round 2.
        Last edited by andrewaters; 01-08-2017, 05:02 PM.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I can't disagree. We don't have a very good track record with FA corners. I'd rather we draft one in rounds 1 or 2.
          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Bouye was an unheralded local UCF Knight, an unheralded(at that time) school. I don't find him remarkable in any way...and yet he would be an upgrade here. he's got some physicality, can challenge and high point a ball, and that alone makes him an upgrade. But I am not spending big bucks for him. He and Jalen could manage to be mediocre toghether. We need to find ourselves a stud.
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I still say that if somehow magically a kid like Jamal Adams falls because GMs don't value the safety position you gotta pull the trigger. He will never make it to us though. He is bigger than Malcolm Jenkins and a better athlete. Imagine Calvin Johnson playing defense.
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

They have to find a guy in the draft. Sign this guy but please in round 1 or 2 grab a stud. University of Washington has 2 to pick from. Another at Iowa, Florida, Ohio State and Clemson. They are there. Get one!

Comment

Working...
                X